Our school mission is to provide students with an academic, business and technology-based education, that develops skills in leadership, innovative thinking, and problem solving. Students will be exposed to the global business world and will be inspired to become respectful and successful members of a continually evolving financial community. Students will participate in mentoring, job shadowing, community service and paid internships.
- Happy New Year! Students return to school on Tuesday, January 2, 2018!
- Join Us for the VE Networking Event on Friday, November 17th at 12:30pm AOFE Invitation 11 17 17.pdf
- For Open House Dates Open houses 2017 18.pdf
- Join us for the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 15, 2017. You can donate to our AOFE Team here!
- First Day of School for Students is on Thursday, September 7, 2017
- School Supply List School Supply List.pdf
Breast Cancer Walk Sunday, October 15, 2017
SIFMA NYSE Closing Bell 9/5/17
Congratulations to Mr. Viviano, Jasmeen K, and Franklin S for ringing the closing bell with SIFMA and Wells Fargo in September.
See the event here SIFMA NYSE Wells Fargo Closing Bell 9 5 17.mp4
AOFE Partner Links
Interested in attending AOFE?
Check out our Open Houses at AOFE and our tables at the High School Fairs.
You can also access our flyer here!