Our school mission is to provide students with an academic, business and technology-based education, that develops skills in leadership, innovative thinking, and problem solving. Students will be exposed to the global business world and will be inspired to become respectful and successful members of a continually evolving financial community. Students will participate in mentoring, job shadowing, community service and paid internships.
- Interested in College Now Classes at Baruch? Click Here!
- Need an Internship for the Summer? Check out these that are available under Student Resources
- Check out AOFE and the VE Re-Grand Opening and Networking Event and check out our pictures in the Picture Gallery!
- Parent Teacher Conference - Friday, November 23, 2016 - Morning Session: 11:40am to 2:40pm - Afternoon Session: 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Ready to have some FRIGHTENING FUN!? Join us for AOFE FRIGHT NIGHT! See info here! FRIGHT NIGHT 10 22 16.pdf
- Congratulations AOFE for making the NY Daily News Top 50 NYC High Schools!
- Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park pictures are up! Look at the gallery pictures!
- Congratulations to AOFE for making the NY Post Top 40 High Schools.
- Congratulations to AOFE for 5 Years Gold Standard for Junior Achievement
- Congratulations to our 2016 JA Ambassador Jaya Hamilton
- Please bring your book reports (summer reading assignments) to English Class
- eChalk has recently changed their website platform. Students will have access to their accounts shortly
- First Day of School for Students is on Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Interested in attending AOFE?
Check out our Open Houses at AOFE and our tables at the High School Fairs.
You can also access our flyer here!
Breast Cancer Walk Sunday, October 16, 2016
Thank you for joining us on Sunday, October 16, 2016 for the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. See our pictures in the Gallery!