Our school mission is to provide students with an academic, business and technology-based education, that develops skills in leadership, innovative thinking, and problem solving. Students will be exposed to the global business world and will be inspired to become respectful and successful members of a continually evolving financial community. Students will participate in mentoring, job shadowing, community service and paid internships.
- Parent Teacher Conferences on March 8, 2019 parent teacher 201819 spring.pdf
- Congratulations to the VE Firms for placing in the Pasadena, CA Trade Show Competitions!
- Summer Internship Preparations underway! Please see the Business Teachers for more information!
- Interested in doing something during Spring Break 2019? Check out these opportunities!
- See the latest events at AOFE! Go to the Photo Gallery Now!
Making Strides 2018
SMG Capitol Hill Challenge
See our very own Mr. Viviano and his Accounting Class in ACTION! Capitol Hill Challenge - Michael Viviano.mp4
Citi and JA @ AOFE
Citi is one of Junior Achievements Parters. They worked together to show the relationship and the work they do with our youth. See our students and AOFE in this video that has played on television this past weekend!
Interested in attending AOFE?
Check out our Open Houses at AOFE and our tables at the High School Fairs.
You can also access our flyer here!
SIFMA NYSE Closing Bell 9/5/17
Congratulations to Mr. Viviano, Jasmeen K, and Franklin S for ringing the closing bell with SIFMA and Wells Fargo in September.
See the event here SIFMA NYSE Wells Fargo Closing Bell 9 5 17.mp4