Working Papers Process Spring 2021
Need your Working Papers? Complete the steps below!
- Review the check list by clicking here.
You will need to download and complete the Working Papers Application.
Then, you must submit the Working Papers Application and your doctor's note (saying you are fit to work) by uploading to the form by clicking here.
- You will be contacted to make an appointment to meet on Microsoft Teams to verify your identification and your social security (originals must be shown on camera-do not send in email!)
When applying for an internship you must have a professional resume and cover letter. Here are examples and templates for you to use:
Basic Resume Template 1.docx Basic Resume Template 2.docx Basic Resume Template 3.docx Basic Resume Template w Obj.docx
PENCIL 1 Fellows Resume Template.docx PENCIL 2 Fellows Resume Template2.docx
Basic Cover Letter Format.docx Basic Cover Letter Sample.docx NAF CoverLetter Template.doc Cover Letter Sample Letter.docx
Internship and WBL Opportunities
Any questions please email email@example.com
Parent Consent Form - Type in your information, Print, and Sign Internship Parent Consent 2019 2020.doc . Turn in to Ms. Morones in Room 417.
Below are some opportunities for you to apply to for internships:
- NY County District Attorney's Office
- NY Historical Society
- STEM Matters
- NBC Young Leaders in Journalism
- Pencil – Complete Ladders for Leaders Application: Choose PENCIL as the provider 16 + years old, GPA 80 Deadline February 7, 2020
- Futures and Options Urban Leadership Program – Seniors Only Deadline Friday, February 28, 2020
- Girls Who Code Summer Immersion Programs – Rising Sophomores and Juniors Girls and Young Women
- Health Field Opportunities Health Internship Flyer 2020.pdf - Register here
- CTE ISP Internship - Opens February 3
- NY Exploring – Job Shadowing Opportunities – All Grades
- SYEP – All Grades
- All Star Code – Boys and Young Men of Color
- COAP – Career Opportunities in the Accounting Profession
- Sadie Nash - young women and gender-expansive
- Baruch College Now
- Baruch STEP Academy is currently recruiting for their Saturday programs until January 22
- Laguardia Community College College Now
- Toastmasters 1.0 NAF - Toastmasters 1 0 Program Flyer 120.pdf
- Bank of America – Student Leaders Program
- Girls interested in Music? Try this summer program Sound Thinking NYC
- Google Computer Science
- SCA - School Construction Authority
- All Star Code
Photo Consent Form
Please complete and return the attached Photo Consent form to Ms. Morones in room 434.
NY Exploring Program
In conjunction with your partner NAF, our students are able to participate in the Exploring Program for FREE.
Fill out the application here. youth application.pdf And take with you to the event.
The calendar of events and opportunities for AOFE Students can be found here at Exploring.
For more information, please see Ms. Izzo or Ms. Morones. Be sure to turn a copy of your Certificate to Ms. Morones for credit.